Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Found it!

So now all the confirmations numbers are found and I'm beginning to pile 'necessities' on top of the new luggage I found at Costco. Necessities include power cords for my cell phone, my iPad and it's bluetooth keyboard as well as all the necessary papers I will be taking with me as a delegate to the convention in New Orleans.


However, the very best part of this particular trip is that I am in a much better place because I have also found my 'grove' where taking good care of my finances is concerned. At the beginning of each week, I bring together all checks to be deposited, tithe on this income, pay bills and keep abreast of the financial details of my life. This has allowed me to find the liberation that comes with knowing that each fact of my life is in Divine Order.

Divine Order is one of my favorite spiritual principles. I love to affirm, "Everything is in Divine Order" and then go about my business. However, I have also found that in order for everything to be in Divine Order, it is up to me to take care of a few details.

So I have found "It". I have found that the Order I seek is already within me. I just need to be conscious and aware!


No comments:

Post a Comment